As A Result, Are You Seeking
Holistic Alternative Solutions for Stress?
First, How Much Stress Are You Experiencing Now?
- feeling like you can’t sit still and focus on anything?
- easily distracted and run from task to task all day?
- irritated and jumpy when interacting with others?
- fearful and anxious about today or the future?
If you’ve experienced any of the above feelings or behaviors, you’re probably experiencing acute stress brought on by your body being in ‘fight vs. flight’ mode too often.
Here’s What You Can Do For Acute Stress Right Now:
- For acute stress, you can sign up for the Weekly Stress Relief Tips, in the box to the right. These are quick, do-it-yourself techniques to relieve acute stress.
- Acute stress responds well to holistic alternative healing solutions like the Bach Flower Rescue Remedy or a lavender essential oil. Both are good aids to relaxing the nervous system and you can find them at most health food stores.
- If you meditate or do yoga already, you can consult with your instructor to find specific actions or asanas to relieve acute stress.
- If you already are a fan of holistic alternative solutions to stress, you can read the blog posts to the right where you’ll learn more about the ways others like you have found stress relief with essential oils, flower essences, meditation, yoga, breathing exercises, prayer, journaling, biofeedback, and other solutions.
- When you want to educate yourself further about how bodies respond to stress, you can read the pages found on this website by following the links to Stress and Stress Relief, or Resources.
Are You Ready To Free Yourself Of The Stress Butterflies In Your Stomach?
If it is time to feel better so you can move forward in life with less stress and greater well-being, I invite you to take at least one of the actions mentioned in the section above.
And if you wonder which action to take, please know that you are the one best-equipped to lead your own life; allow your intuition to guide your choice.
When you feel better, so do those around you. Just one person’s well-being is a gift to the world where we all live ~ truly.
With appreciation, well-wishes, and gratitude for you and your visit to this site!
About the site: This site is built on a WordPress platform, using the ithemes Air theme. I’m truly grateful to Tony at Photon Net for implementing the site in WordPress. His patience, graciousness, and technical competency have made all the difference to my experience of owning a website. Thank you, Tony!