My clients consist of a wide variety of individuals who desire to live life to the fullest, in optimal Well-Being. The clients I work with are passionate and intentional about making their unique contribution to this diverse world we live in, through their careers, their families and relationships, and their communities.
The individuals I coach may have professions in teaching, complementary and alternative healing, writing, and the arts. Some of my clients have careers in technology development, environmental services, or financial management and services. They provide leadership at different levels within their chosen professions, as well as within their personal and family lives, and within their communities. They enjoy life and its many choices and opportunities.
At the same time, my clients recognize when they are encountering more stress than is comfortable. They have the awareness to know that it’s time to make positive changes in response to stress. They desire to live at the highest levels of well-being and know it takes focus, passion, and intent to do so.
Do any of these situations sound familiar to you?
These are examples of issues that my clients work with me to resolve:
- You provide health and wellness services to numerous clients and know that keeping yourself in vibrant, radiant well-being is key to being a compassionate, authentic mentor to others. You seek support in making your personal health and well-being a top priority…
- You run a successful business that provides a valuable service to a diverse client base, and yet you find yourself hesitating to get out in public. You’re wanting help in letting people know about your passion for helping people feel great about themselves…
- Your work as an office professional to an executive team is well-respected and you know that there’s even more of a contribution you can make to the team, and you’re looking for assistance in speaking out about your ideas…
- Your course of study and certification is almost complete and you have a great new job lined up. You are clear that creating balance in your life is a high priority, so you can spend time with your new daughter and husband as well as excel at the new profession you are entering…
- You lead the outside sales division of a major company, balancing marketing, sales, and outside events production with ease, while having more time for your passion for writing and social activism….
To live at the highest levels of well-being, it’s important to balance body, mind, and spirit and assure that energy flows through all the bodies with ease. Stresses to the body-mind-spirit create interruptions or blockages in clear, easy energy flow. When stresses are not balanced, over time the blockages to flow can manifest as low energy levels, tension, lack of mental clarity, or emotional volatility. Extreme stress over long time frames can manifest as physical discomforts and imbalance eventually. Achieving energetic balance provides the platform for the essentials of high-level well-being: good health, clear thoughts, calm and centered feelings, and inner awareness and peace.
My clients seek my expertise to assist them in managing stress related to situations faced by people living life to its fullest.
Some of the stressful situations affecting my clients include:
- Expanding and changing their roles in their current employment, or seeking new expanded employment opportunities
- Balancing family life with school, career, professional, and/or community pursuits
- Living authentically and ‘walking one’s talk’ as a healer, teacher, and leader
- Balancing creative and professional interests
- Giving public speeches and other appearances in front of large groups
Some of the issues that my clients desire to resolve involve old beliefs and feelings of anxiety, worry, and uncertainty from stressful life experiences that anyone can encounter on their life-path.
Here are a few examples of the kinds of stresses affecting my clients:
- emotionally and mentally taxing experiences at school or on the job
- interactions with ‘hard-to-get-along-with’ people in any walk of life
- stressful childhoods
- car wrecks
- physical injury or trauma from accidents, sports training, falls
- weddings, marriages, divorces
- death of loved ones
When your focus is to give your best to all your roles in life, you know how important it is to be in good health in body, mind, and spirit. Being able to balance a number of different priorities and feel good about your self at the same time is an art-form in surroundings and situations that can appear increasingly chaotic. Validate yourself for who you are, all that you do in your expression of passion for life, and for knowing when to seek support in managing the issues that can bring stress to an otherwise wonderful life.
Will my service work to create optimal Well-Being for you?
It will be most effective for you if you fit the following profile of my ideal clients:
Knows When Something is Out of Balance – you know that you define ‘success’ or ‘satisfaction’ in your life, and you know when stress is keeping you from optimal well-being. You desire to integrate body-mind-spirit to live in balance in all aspects of life: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual
Is Open to Increased Personal Awareness – you love to learn about yourself and are open to looking at everything about your life in gentle neutrality and clarity, to see how well your habits and actions support your life
Allows for Change, Transmutation, and Transformation – you recognize where change would be beneficial and are able to shift your perspective of your life to allow new actions for well-being
Values Living By Personal Truths – you are ready to express your unique contribution to this world with ease, grace, and in alignment with what is true for you
Now that you have an idea of the kinds of clients I work with and the types of issues that I help them resolve, you can click on this link to find out more about How Well-Being is Facilitated.